Monday, August 10, 2009

A Spiritual Cuppa

How does one go about refreshing the spirit/soul/drive or whatever else you want to call that thing that makes us sing...or in my current state, hum dimly in the body somewheres. How do you supply it with that invigorating swim, the refreshing sleep, or even just a lie-down in the sun that will carry it through to the next big rest? Just as mystifying is how or why does it become so worn out and weary?

It seems that while I was sleeping, my spirit waded the Tasman Sea marathon without taking so much as a truckies-kip.

What I need is a Spiritual Cuppa; one that will give my spirit a shot of caffeine - since it's unlikely the Spiritual-grounds will contain traces of speed. That is of course depending on the likelihood of Spiritual-coffee-makers sharing processing facilities with Columbian drug lords or something of similar ilk.

No comments:

Post a Comment